The Yoga Shala, Mount Maunganui
The Hour of Power
Pregnancy (6 wk course)
- Hour of Power starts again on the 4th Feb
- Led class is changing to a beginners class on the 5th Feb
- New early morning Mysore class starts 6am on Thursday 13th Feb
Classes are held at 11 Owens Place (above Pristine Drycleaners)
- Casual $18 per class
- 10 Class pass $140 (three month expiry)
- Monthly $95
- Private Yoga Session $70 / 1 hr
- Personal Training Session $70 / 1 hr
- Pregnancy yoga: 6 consecutive week course $80, casual $18. Bookings essential
- Led Class
- A talk through ashtanga class suitable for all levels, dynamic and informative.
- Mums and Babies Yoga
- Contact Ana for more details
What Is Ashtanga Yoga?
Ashtanga Yoga is an ancient art form that realigns the spine, detoxifies the body, building strength, flexibility and stamina. By using the breath as the main focus, Ashtanga is also a powerful tool for stilling the mind. The unique beauty of this practice is that it can be customized to suit your level of fitness, flexibility and age.
Follow Us On Facebook
Get the latest Yoga Shala updates and announcements on our Facebook page.